Welcome to headdome.
This is where my writing lives – hope you enjoy it :).
It’s mainly poems at the moment – they’re mostly quite casual and I find they come out with less resistance than a lot of prose – partially due to their length, and partially because I often use them as a place to play around and plop words out as a cathartic exercise.
I also write short stories and essays, although I often find prose to be quite slow- growing, so those kind of posts are much less frequent.
I like to talk about:
- Human bodies and their functions.
- Love, sex, relationships and heartbreak
- Nature and Other Animals (They’re in the Earth category)
- Mental Health
- My life experience in general (I sometimes tell stories in my poems)
- Media (TV, Films, Video Games etc.)
- Words and writing
I’m quite confessional and I like to use this to dissipate my venom occasionally, I know you understand, haha.
Thanks for visiting :).
P.S. Some of my autobiographical poems may be a little upsetting for some, please be aware of tags